Sunday, April 01, 2007

An update

Over the last few year I have felt the happiest I have ever been. My girls are amazing and I love watching them learn and grow. I really feel like I have a better balance in my life. I've been teaching a lot and I've launched my own business - Baby - which has been slow to take off but it's been a good pace which hasn't been too stressful and has allowed me to be with my girls and Gary. I feel very settled here - Alice loves school, Lucy has settled into playgroup and she can't wait to 'go to school with Alice' and they have some lovely friends and I have made some great friends and acquaintances as well.

Gary has finished the attic which has made a huge difference to us - Gary's office has moved up there and the girls moved into their room over Christmas and they love it. They love snuggling up together at night and it means that, most nights, we get an undisturbed sleep.

The biggest development over the last few months is that I am expecting baby number 3, which has made me so unbelievably happy. I was sick until 20 weeks and it has felt very different to the girls but I have felt an amazing sense of calm and contentment at being pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home