Monday, July 23, 2007

A new baby was crying in town yesterday and I cried. Such a new life, such basic needs and parents oblivious to the precious gift they have been given.
My baby was so wanted, I desperately wanted a third child, not just a baby to feed, to hold and fall in love with. I wanted a child to nurture, to watch him grow, play and develop, to play with his sisters, to make friends, to give us joy, to wind us all up, to make us laugh, to make us cry, to hold and to fall in love with.

I had my third baby, I fell in love with him, I kissed him, I held his hand, I stroked his head, I felt his soft curly hair, I felt his chest as he breathed, I tickled his feet, I saw his eyes smile at us.
But all I want to do is scream and cry because why was my baby taken away from me, why did our baby have to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home