Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It is the end of 2008

and you would be almost 18 months old now, into everything and driving your sisters crazy. Your sisters often ask about what you would be doing, what you would be like and I enjoy telling them what I think you would like doing now and what toys and games you might like.

You were very missed this Christmas, by me, daddy and your sisters - it still feels like you are missing, a gaping hole that cannot be fixed or healed. We had fun and games and laughters but something just wasn't quite right, you weren't there and we miss you beautiful baby boy.

After tomorrow I will no longer be able to say that you died last year. I will now have to say that you died in 2007 or say how long ago you died. It feels like I am moving further away from you and it will take a while to get used to. But you have a huge place in my heart and you always will live there. Your memory will never fade, I will remember those precious few hours with you for the rest of my life. I love you, my amazing brave boy.
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home